Kitty Cat Nails! Rockin’ Claws Water Decal Review ¦ Tutorial
Hello! Long time no see!
Today I’m looking at the Rockin’ Claws water nail decals sent to me by the lovely Tessa at the House of Wonders.
Overall I found these decals super easy to use and transferred over to the nail well. The only problem I found is that if I left them in the water too long then they began to degrade, as you can see on the little finger…oops!
They’ve got a huge selection of wonderful water decals, including unicorns!! Sadly these didn’t appear in the samples but the most amazing unicorn business card did, so I was a very happy bun..icorn!
Video Product: http://how-store.com/product/kitty-si….
The nail transfers are all ethnically crafted in the UK using British supplies.
- Ensure your nails are clean and you have already applied your nail polish (if you are using one) as a base coat.
- Cut out your waterslide decal as close to the edge of the image as possible.
- Place your transfer in room temperature water for about 30-60 seconds or until your image slides off the backing paper.
- Slip your nail decal off from the backing paper and carefully apply to your nails – ensure the image sits flat and that all wrinkles have been removed.
- Seal with a top coat of clear varnish.
Thanks for reading!Google+